The project was initiated in June 2020 at a cost of over US$86 million
The upgrade of runway 07R/25L enables the airport to receive up to 50 million passengers per year
The newly renovated runway is expected to be put into operation on December 31
It has been over 10 days since two runways at Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat International Airports were closed for an upgrade
The upgrade projects at the two airports cost a total of US$174.6 million
Two pilots and six flight attendants of flight VJ322 have been suspended during the investigation into the incident
All passengers were unharmed following the incident
The flight’s captain and first officer had only recently been promoted to their respective ranks
On Sunday, an 18-year-old man with no training in fashion design won the 2nd season of Project Runway’s local version with his amazing Paris-inspired collection
Like a once-injured animal, Hoang Minh Ha, winner of the 2013 Vietnamese version of “Project Runway”, said he initially joined the contest to regain confidence in his designing skills after a disheartening failure.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Hanoi to offer COVID-19 vaccination to non-residents: official