Eleven groups of individuals will be the first to receive COVID-19 inoculation
Vietnam’s biggest metropolis is struggling to meet overly high budget expectations from the central government
Vietnam’s Party and government leaders requested ministries, sectors and localities to ‘never rest on their laurels’
A June 25 seminar on developing Vietnam’s film industry from now to 2020 set a target that the industry will grow into one of the best in Southeast Asia, but this aim was blasted and dismissed as far-fetched.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker