Stealing the ‘phet,’ or ‘lucky balls,’ is an important part of a springtime festival in Phu Tho Province
It is not the most important part of worship
A high-end gift bag prepared using imported ingredients can fetch up to VND4.5 million (US$195) apiece
Making their own ‘banh tet’ is a way of teaching children a valuable lesson about kinship and culture
One thing most people in Vietnam agree on: homemade is always better
Tet (Lunar New Year), which is only two weeks away, is traditionally an occasion for reunions, sharing, and caring. However, it has been distorted to some extent in recent years
Two nights dedicated to traditional Indian dance last week concluded Indian Culture Week, which was held for the first time in Ho Chi Minh City this year.
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve