(Advertorial) - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – April 20th, 2015 - TMMC Healthcare and the Japanese group Capital Medica - Sojitz agreed to form a Strategic Healthcare Partnership to offer improved medical services to millions of Vietnamese patients.
The partnership will focus on the following points:
· Professional training: for medical and supporting staff
· Knowledge and technology sharing: transferring the latest technology and know-how in healthcare
· Evidence-based collaboration: for treatment and clinical outcome management
· Research: cross-border medical study and research
· Medical Excellence: developing a wide spectrum of Medical Centers of Excellence
· World-class practice: introducing the best Japanese practice to Vietnam healthcare
Since the very first stage of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) dating back to January 1st, 2015, both sides have been working closely to build the collaboration framework.
The first theme of cooperation is to launch joint clinical management programs at some Medical Centers of Excellence being developed by TMMC Healthcare at their hospitals.
The project will benefit patients and the community in elevating the standards of healthcare delivered comparable with the best international practices.
“Through this high level of collaboration, the partnership enables us to offer the improved medical services to millions of Vietnamese patients, and build our competency to emerge as the leading healthcare entity in Vietnam and in the region,” stated Dr. Dilshaad Ali, the President and Group CEO of TMMC Healthcare.
· TMMC Healthcare (www.tmmchealthcare.com): the leading healthcare system in Vietnam, with four general hospitals (Tam Tri Da Nang, Tam Tri Nha Trang, Tam Tri Sai Gon and Tam Tri Dong Thap General Hospital) and one polyclinic (Tam Tri Sai Gon Polyclinic).
The system serves one million patients a year and 5 percent of them are expatriates and medical tourists from nearby countries and the first-world area.
TMMC Healthcare is strong at Oncology, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive and General Surgery.
· Capital Medica Co., Ltd. (http://capimedi.com): the leading healthcare management entity in the country, currently owns and manages nearly 40 hospitals, polyclinics and elderly care facilities in Japan.
· Sojitz Corporation (http://www.sojitz.com): one of the most influential trading and investment conglomerates from Japan with many subsidiaries across various industries in Vietnam.