This year’s ceremonies were very different from previous ones because of the COVID-19 pandemic
The bar can be reopened when the city allows
The UN Day of Vesak 2014 was officially launched on Tuesday at Quoc Tu Pagoda in District 10 in Ho Chi City
A host of alluring Buddhist-themed activities is going on around the country to commemorate the United Nations (UN) Day of Vesak 2014 in Vietnam, which kicked off on Wednesday
The Tay Thien festival, rich in Indian Buddhist cultural elements, is running in the northern province of Vinh Phuc until the afternoon of March 17
Seven big lotus-shaped lanterns were lighted up on May 17 for the first time on a section of the Nhieu Loc canal, the recently revived canal, to mark the Buddha’s 2557th birthday.
A weeklong series of Buddhist-themed art programs will take place in HCMC from May 17 to 24 to commemorate the Buddha’s birthday and the 50th anniversary of local monks’ campaigning for religious liberty in 1963.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 19