Southeast Asia's Grab on Tuesday said it was experiencing a disruption to its services, with customers and drivers in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia complaining that they were having trouble using the app's ride-hailing functions
Grab Company Limited has resumed operations in Vietnam’s business hub Ho Chi Minh City by launching a new service, GrabCar Protect
'I will never quit Grab because it gives me opportunities to help the community'
Grab Vietnam blamed the issue on a technical error
'Thirty-five is not too late, but it would be if I have not started tomorrow'
Affected employees had been informed of the job cut via email by 1:00 pm on Tuesday
They have formed a team of close to 50 volunteers
A viral video on social media shows a man in Grab uniform preventing a woman from attempting suicide by jumping off a bridge
The CEO was recruited by Grab in 2014, when the ride-hailing firm was still finding ways to enter Vietnam’s market
She will officially assume office under the new role on February 1
- 9 large trees in central district of Ho Chi Minh City chopped down
- 7 suspects arrested in shooting death of teenage boy in southern Vietnam
- Phu Quoc forests in state of emergency
- Vietnam court sentences woman to death for transporting 77kg of drugs
- Ancient Cham tower in central Vietnam sets world record