Southeast Asia's Grab on Tuesday said it was experiencing a disruption to its services, with customers and drivers in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia complaining that they were having trouble using the app's ride-hailing functions
Grab Company Limited has resumed operations in Vietnam’s business hub Ho Chi Minh City by launching a new service, GrabCar Protect
'I will never quit Grab because it gives me opportunities to help the community'
Grab Vietnam blamed the issue on a technical error
'Thirty-five is not too late, but it would be if I have not started tomorrow'
Affected employees had been informed of the job cut via email by 1:00 pm on Tuesday
They have formed a team of close to 50 volunteers
A viral video on social media shows a man in Grab uniform preventing a woman from attempting suicide by jumping off a bridge
The CEO was recruited by Grab in 2014, when the ride-hailing firm was still finding ways to enter Vietnam’s market
She will officially assume office under the new role on February 1
- Expats head for the exit as 'easy' Singapore's COVID-19 controls bite
- In Vietnam, 9-year-old students allegedly hit 70 times for not doing homework
- Vietnam government asked to reopen international tourism as soon as early next month
- Heavy traffic causes serious congestion on Ho Chi Minh City highway
- Train collides with truck in northern Vietnam