Nearly 1,000 civil and military personnel from Da Nang and two nearby provinces participated in the exercise
Trips start at $125 for 12 minutes
FastSky is poised to be the first helicopter ride-share service to hit Vietnam’s transport market
Four died after a helicopter he was piloting collided with a civilian light aircraft during a training flight in England
Apart from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, more provinces and cities have geared up to welcome tourists for the Reunification Day holiday, while some others have launched new helicopter tours and airplane routes to facilitate sightseeing and travel
The central city of Da Nang is poised to use French helicopters starting March this year for a new tourism service.
The helicopter tour which took tourists to UNESCO-recognized Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park in northern Vietnam’s Quang Binh Province is to be suspended due to a shortage of planes available, the tour provider announced on Saturday.
Nguyen Ha Dong, widely known as Dong Nguyen – the creator of mobile game Flappy Bird causing fever worldwide earlier this year, will be back in the next 2 days with the release of a new mobile game - Swing Copters
In April each year, an air force training school in central Khanh Hoa province’s Nha Trang city, holds a large-scale parachute jump drill for its officers and students, which provides a stunning spectacle.
Local tourism officials at a recent meeting discussed the use of helicopters in tourism as an attempt to boost the country’s tourism potentials and draw more foreign tourists.
- Kazakh couple in critical condition, friend dies after drinking beer adulterated with methanol in Vietnam
- Rove beetles attack Ho Chi Minh City residential quarters
- At least 1.6 million service vehicles in Vietnam to don yellow number plates from August 1
- Up to 500,000 people may lose jobs to COVID-19 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Tourists drown at beach in south-central Vietnam
- Police dismantle large-scale ring selling smuggled fashion items via livestream in Vietnam
- Seeing a doctor in Vietnam isn’t a matter of price; it’s a matter of pride
- Vietnam repatriates over 280 citizens, including 17 small children, from Russia
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 9
- Several infected with flesh-eating bacteria after consuming raw oysters in Vietnam