The island is located about 600 km from the mainland
The rooftop landing pad for helicopters is the first of its kind in Vietnam
Nearly 1,000 civil and military personnel from Da Nang and two nearby provinces participated in the exercise
Trips start at $125 for 12 minutes
FastSky is poised to be the first helicopter ride-share service to hit Vietnam’s transport market
Four died after a helicopter he was piloting collided with a civilian light aircraft during a training flight in England
Apart from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, more provinces and cities have geared up to welcome tourists for the Reunification Day holiday, while some others have launched new helicopter tours and airplane routes to facilitate sightseeing and travel
The central city of Da Nang is poised to use French helicopters starting March this year for a new tourism service.
The helicopter tour which took tourists to UNESCO-recognized Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park in northern Vietnam’s Quang Binh Province is to be suspended due to a shortage of planes available, the tour provider announced on Saturday.
Nguyen Ha Dong, widely known as Dong Nguyen – the creator of mobile game Flappy Bird causing fever worldwide earlier this year, will be back in the next 2 days with the release of a new mobile game - Swing Copters
- Two men wanted for alleged murder of military officer in Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City’s ‘backpacker street’ shows signs of revival as COVID-19 ban lifted
- Fifth family member dies in mysterious case in northern Vietnam
- Coca-Cola invests over $136 million in factory in southern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City startups raise $1.1 billion in venture capital in 2021