The report monitored on-time performance (OTP) of Vietnam’s top three airlines
Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho were lit up for the celebration
A water puppetry theater, which cost VND7 billion (US$330,000), has opened to the public since Wednesday in central Vietnam
The 12th Hoi An-Japan Culture Exchange Festival will be held in Osaka Prefecture, Japan on Saturday and Sunday, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism said Tuesday on its website
Hip hop dance World Champion Pockemon Crew from France is set to take their latest performance, an intriguing combination of hip hop, cinema and musical, to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday and Saturday.
Ho Chi Minh City is set to hold a fireworks show tomorrow night along with a host of other activities to commemorate the Reunification Day (April 30) and the International Labor Day (May 1)
The 2014 Hue Festival wrapped up in central Hue City on Sunday, ending a successful festive time, yet leaving behind questions on whether the festival has come up to its expectations
Vietnamese American dancer/choreographer Dam Van Huynh felt the urge to return to his homeland, where he recently showcased a contemporary dance project.
The IDECAF in HCMC is set to hold “cai luong” (southern traditional songs and plays) performances for foreigners every Tuesday, starting Jan 7, 2014.
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Woman gets overgrown breasts off her chest with surgery in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Wanted Vietnamese man who fled to China turns self in over COVID-19 fear
- Man sentenced to death for murdering, robbing GrabBike driver in Ho Chi Minh City
- Couple runs red light, knocks down policeman in Hanoi
- ‘I am safe’: Vietnam preps campaign to boost tourism post-COVID-19
- China reports drop in coronavirus cases; scientists warn virus may spread easily
- Ho Chi Minh City’s new Eastern Bus Station to open in late April
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 20