The project was initiated in June 2020 at a cost of over US$86 million
The newly renovated runway is expected to be put into operation on December 31
It has been over 10 days since two runways at Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat International Airports were closed for an upgrade
The upgrade projects at the two airports cost a total of US$174.6 million
Account holders also reported inter-bank transfers suffering delays
Automobile repair shops in the southern metropolis have recently become overloaded
Renovation on the mausoleum of King Tu Duc in central Hue city kicked off on May 22, but the site remains open to tourists during this time.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Hanoi to offer COVID-19 vaccination to non-residents: official