Soaring into the Year of the Dragon, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay introduces an unforgettable gastronomic experience during Culinary Sensation Week 2024, alongside the thrill of its second waterslide villa.
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay’s exceptional chef series is back for another week of foodie fun from February 29 to March 5, 2024, starting with all four chefs coming together on the opening night to share their culinary passions and curate an exclusive eight-hand dinner.
Over the remaining days, each chef will individually showcase their distinctive culinary artistry, providing guests with an unforgettable journey through the world of flavors and innovation.
* February 29: Opening cocktail ceremony to welcome and introduce all chefs and their creations of canapés.
* March 1: Exclusive eight-hand dinner thoughtfully curated by four chefs.
* March 2: Modern Vietnamese pop-up dinner by Chef Nghiem Minh Duc of Nous Dine, a Michelin-selected restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City. Chef Duc is a master of blending local ingredients with his boundless creativity, transforming them into unforgettable culinary experiences.
* March 3: Contemporary Korean pop-up dinner by Chef Chi Joon Hyuk of Labri Bistro, a Michelin-selected restaurant in Hanoi. Chef Chi embraces the beauty of fusion cuisine from his home country of South Korea, combining French gastronomy cooking techniques with quintessential oriental influences to express his background.
* March 4: Innovative Thai pop-up dinner by chef SOM from SOM’s Table Restaurant in Hua Hin, Thailand. Renowned for her artistic approach to fine cuisine, Chef SOM places ‘flavor first’ at the heart of her culinary creations, ensuring every dish is a sensory delight.
* March 5: Australian pop-up dinner by Host Chef Timothy Goddard of Six Senses Ninh Van Bay. Chef Goddard is dedicated to incorporating the resort’s Eat with Six Senses sustainability ethos into his culinary creations, which blend eco-conscious elements with fresh, seasonal, and wholesome ingredients to ensure diners leave the table feeling better than when they arrived!
|All four chefs will come together on the opening night, March 1, 2024, to share their culinary passions and curate an exclusive eight-hand dinner.
|Chef Chi Joon Hyuk, co-founder of Labri Hanoi, will portrait diverse preparations of Korean cuisine into a modern dinner on March 3, 2024.
|Chef Nghiem Minh Duc, founder and head chef of NOUS Dine, will bring guests through a culinary journey where his creativity is transformed into a modern Vietnamese dinner on March 2, 2024.
Chef Timothy Goddard, the host from Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, will showcase his passion for crafting fine-dining, plant-based dishes during an innovative plant-based dinner scheduled for March 5, 2024.
Guests will enjoy one of the selected chef's dinners and a special 20-percent discount on the room rate when booking the Culinary Sensation package at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.
Due to limited seating at each event, reservations are essential, and early booking is highly recommended at email@example.com.
Cherish moments with family at the reort’s second surreal ‘waterslide villa’ – The Rock Retreat
Embrace the joy of this special occasion as the resort celebrates the launch of its newly upgraded villa, The Rock Retreat, covering a total area of 770m2. It now proudly stands as the second villa with a waterslide at the resort.
Nestled among striking rock formations, the upgraded three-bedroom villa provides an elevated experience featuring a spacious infinity pool spanning 131m2, a distinctive swirly waterslide, a private outdoor bathtub, an expansive sundeck nestled amidst the rocks, and an outdoor yoga and spa sala.
This vila is also the priviledged vantage point that guests and their partners can enjoy both the sunset and sunrise.
|The Rock Retreat: A newly renovated waterslide villa at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, elevating it to the most premium accommodation at the resort
Now the most premium accommodation at the resort, the villa offers a perfect setting to cherish moments with loved ones.
Guests staying at The Rock Retreat will revel in the villa's expanded living space and absolute privacy, easily accessible by speedboat.
Exclusive privileges await, including a private BBQ at the villa, a personal Sound Bath Journey, and a host of other unique offerings for those enjoying a stay of two nights or more.
|Quang Vinh is one of the very first guests to experience The Rock Retreat, the latest addition of Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.
Recently, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay has had the honor of welcoming the family of Quang Vinh, one of the foremost travel bloggers in Vietnam, as the first guests to experience the luxurious three-bedroom villa.
Quang Vinh and his family enjoyed moments of relaxation, indulging in the exclusive privileges reserved for guests staying at this thrilling villa.
Situated in Ninh Hoa Town, Khanh Hoa Province, south-central Vietnam, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay graces a spectacular coral bay adorned with golden sand and towering mountains.
The resort consists of 62 beachfront pool villas nestled among the rocks.
Guests can relish family-friendly activities, culinary experiences, and excursions, while the Six Senses Spa is a real sanctuary for the senses.