A two-year-old child accidentally fell head first into a bucket filled with water, tragically resulting in their demise at a nursery in Binh Phuoc Province, southern Vietnam on Tuesday afternoon.
Police in the province said on Wednesday that they are investigating the death of L.K.B.A., 2, living in Bu Dang District.
On Tuesday, A.’s family sent the baby to a private nursery called Baby Shark in the same district.
Later that day at 4:00 pm, the family was informed that A. had passed away at the hospital.
Preliminary details reveal that around 3:00 pm on Tuesday, A., accompanied by other children, was led to the bathroom by their babysitter for bathing purposes.
During this time, the children engaged in playful activities, running back and forth while splashing water.
Approximately 15 minutes later, the babysitter noticed that A. had accidentally fallen head first into a bucket of water.
Promptly, emergency measures were taken, and she was swiftly transported to the hospital.
Despite the immediate response, A. did not survive the unfortunate incident.
Police officers arrived at the nursery to examine the scene later.