JavaScript is off. Please enable to view full site.

3 family members fatally electrocuted in well in Vietnam

3 family members fatally electrocuted in well in Vietnam

Monday, May 15, 2023, 13:08 GMT+7
3 family members fatally electrocuted in well in Vietnam
Three members of a family died of an electrical shock in Gia Lai Province, Vietnam, April 15, 2023. Photo: Nguoi Lao Dong Online

Three members of a family were found dead in a well after being electrocuted in Gia Lai Province in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam, police said on Sunday.

A 53-year-old man in Ia Pa District was repairing a water pump near a well at his house at 8:00 am on Sunday, when he was electrocuted and fell into the well.

His 26-year-old son-in-law and 28-year-old son took turns jumping into the well to rescue their father, but they also got shocked, the Vietnam News Agency reported.

The three were pulled out of the well by their neighbors.

However, they were dead before they could be hospitalized.

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!

Tieu Bac / Tuoi Tre News

More

Read more

;

Photos

VIDEOS

‘Taste of Australia’ gala dinner held in Ho Chi Minh City after 2-year hiatus

Taste of Australia Gala Reception has returned to the Park Hyatt Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 after a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic

Vietnamese woman gives unconditional love to hundreds of adopted children

Despite her own immense hardship, she has taken in and cared for hundreds of orphans over the past three decades.

Latest news